Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hi!!
here we are again with ine more new...

In www.ew.com we find this new..
Mr. Simpson tell: Ashlee, Chad, and Kenna were in the studio writing songs earlier this month, and that she's also working with Timbaland, John Legend, and Tim Rice-Oxley of Brit sensations , who teamed up with Gwen Stefani on ''Early Winter,'' one of the strongest, most reflective tracks on her recent Sweet Escape album.

Explanation:
We publish that new because we understand Tim is working with Ashlee Simpson,how we publish the new about Gwen Stefani we thought is important you know about the singer Ashlee Simpson.

Its all for today
kiss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Don't Want My Tim Works With All Singers, I Loved The Song He Made For Gwen, I 'm a Ashlee Fan Too I Love Her 2 Albums, But I Don't Want He Makes Song For All Artists.
He's Mine!!! I Want Him Only With Keane And Me.
"Tim My Dear, Stop Please!!! You're Better Than Everyone"

Anonymous said...

I'm agree with Marina. I like the song Tim wrote for Gwen Stefani, but with Keane he works better!!!