Saturday, March 03, 2007

Hello! Today is a different post..



We'll publish some photos of Keane when they have in Portugal,in Aula Magna taked by some fans! And the tickets of the Keane's concert in Sao Paulo.



Thanks,Ally!


























Thanks,Dora!


Dora,we have a propose to do for you! Do you want to be our contributer? If you say no we undertstand but we'll very happy if you say yes!



Well,Today is now! And on 8th March we've a surprise!:D Isn't very good but is something!!


P.S.-We'll create one session inspired in one fan Dora and we'll talk about fans dreams,stories of concerts and some fans send us films and photos of the concerts and we publish!


We hope you like!


Kisses and GOOD NIGHT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Know The Surprise Is About Tom.Because His Birthday is Next Thursday, But What I Don't Know Yet.Wait And See Marina.

Anonymous said...

I have more pics of Keane in Aula Magna and a big friend of mine went to the show and she has her ticket signed and guess what ?
I have a picture of the ticket !

Marina.. are you going to any Keane's show in Brazil?
you're from Brazil right ?
:)

kisses !
Vera*

Daniele Ribeiro said...

OMG!!!!! What envy!

I want so hard this ticket from SP concert *-*

Perfect

I won't go, fuck =/

Good lucky for whom that will go.

Anonymous said...

Hello there (well, good morning!),
Wonderful pics as always! I will always repeat that I envy all the people who go to a Keane concert!!! But I don't lose my hopes...Keane will come soon in the rest of Europe! And I don't mind if, if they come to Italy obviously, they go to Milan and not in Rome: I need to see them!!!
European fans, don't lose our hopes!
Kisses from Jeggi