Tuesday, March 20, 2007


Hello,everyone!

Today our webmaster ANA CATARINA does 14 years old! Congradulations,sweet Ana!

We(Paty and the other fans and contributers) wish you everything good and we wish all your dreams come true!

Always you need,We're here!

Have a nice day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Now in Portuguese...

Parabéns pra você
Nesta data querida
Muitas felicidades
Muitos anos de vida
Hoje é dia de festa
Cantam as nossas almas
Pra menina Ana
Uma salva de palmas!

I hope you like our 'gift'

Enjoy it!

4 comments:

Secret Thoughter said...

hi !!

well paty i wasn´t expecting that, but thanks a lot!! ;P

i love u paty!!! i dont know what to say, you were very sweet!!!
thanks!!!

kiss
Ana

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I've already written this in the forum, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY (buon compleanno, in Italian) again, Ana Caterina! I hope this day was fantastic for you, enjoy your first 14 years!
Kisses,
Jeggi

Daniele Ribeiro said...

Ahq fofo, parabens pra ela

Faz no mesmo dia q o Alex Kapranos, q sorte hehee

:*

Anonymous said...

Ana!!! Happy Birthday Again, I Wished Happy Birthday to you Monday One Day Before Because I Don't Know If I'd Be With Computer, But Now I'm Giving Happy Birthday Again, I Wish You All Your Dreams Come True And Everything Good, Because You Deserve.
And Your Birthday is Com Alex Kapranos From Franz Ferdinand And Chester Bennington From Linkin Park Too.