Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hello everyone!

We were watching some Keane News when we saw this wonderful video played by 'The Brothers Of Jared'. They played the song 'Something In Me Was Dying' of Keane. They've did it to help raise funds for their schoolmate Becky,who was diagnosed with osteosarcoma (a type of bonecancer).

This is the video. Tell us your opinion of the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftIlPItI1Ew

The other new is the site 'STV' send to keane.at, one entreview with Keane,more specially with Tom and Richard.

''Talking about the incredible rise of their band over the past three years, they seemed enthusiastic and excited about playing live - a much different scenario to the Keane of six months ago who had to cancel gigs while Tom was checked into rehab, apparently a result of second album pressures.

With that album, Under The Iron Sea , now firmly in bestseller lists having spawned the hits Is It Any Wonder?, Crystal Ball and A Bad Dream, Keane are looking forward to putting their third album together, and talked about taking a more "organic" direction, maybe even involving (whisper it) guitars... '' (text by STV)

http://www.stv.tv/content/out/music/display?id=opencms:/out/hotnow/music/keane_interview

But if you want to go directly to the entreview click here:
http://www.stv.tv/system/modules/com.smg.copland/elements/news/videoGallery.jsp?param=

We hope you like and it's all for now!

Thanks www.keane.at and www.stv.tv

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Won't Watch The Interview Because Of My Computer, It Won't Let Me Watch, But, Now They'll Never Finish The Tour.
The Video Something In Me Was Dying When I Wach I Comment.

And Your Another New
I Didn't Understand Anything.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I come back!!!!
Well, first, I didn't watch the interview, but I hope Keane will do more than three albums!!! When I'll have time I'll go to youtube to watch the other video!
Kisses,
Jeggi