Monday, March 26, 2007


Hello Keane Fans!


How Are You today? We hope yes..


We're in the holidays so We will try to post more,but we only post when we see any important or interesting new about them. And we found this spectacular photo taked by Richard Hughes.


How they say in the official site about Keane,this is the 'Richard's Pics Week' so everyday we publish the photo of that day.

So today is the DAY1,and the photo is 'factory'. Is really good! Excellent! (Paty have a big passion for Richard..) But is a really good photo! Congradulatios,Richard! If you don't know any photo by Richard we put here one list of him 20 photos,ok? (until today)


Richard's Photos:



Today is all! We hope you like the photos of our tallented drummer/photographer Richard Hughes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Wonderful Photographic!!!
He's Amazing, I Love Him So Much!!!
I'd Love Someday When I 'll Be Famous.He's Working With Me And Makes Photos of Mine I Won't Say About Kind Of Photo Because I Don't Wanna See Paty Sad, She'd Stay Jealous Like I'm Jeaulous With Tim Too For Working With Many Artistis.

Richard And Tim My Desire, My Big Love!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
It's a good thing take photos, I adore it!!! You feel really free to do what you want!!! I'm happy to have the same passion of Rich!
Kisses, Jeggi