Sunday, July 22, 2007

THE END OF A BIG DAY!

11.06pm - Right, well it's cheerio time from us. The band are all having showers and getting changed, before heading up to see their friends and family at the after-show party.

All the tension and stress that was drifting around backstage before the show has lifted and there's a lot of smiley faces and laughter about now. Quite right too.

Thanks to the (literally) hundreds of you who emailed ontour@keanemusic.com during the day, keeping us company. We read all of them and it was really nice to hear from you. Also, thanks to the commenters and the folks on the message board too. Keane are very lucky to have fans like you lot.

We'll leave you with a picture of the setlist, to give you a little bit more of an idea of what you've got to look forward to when the DVD hits the shelves. It'll certainly bring back some good memories.



Night night. Thanks for reading. It's been a blast

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I've Said Before I'm So Sure It Was An Excellent Concert!!!

DVD Full Show Finally!!!
I Love All Songs From Under The Iron Sea And Almost All Songs From Hopes And Fears And Fly To Me I Love So Much That Song.

I'll Buy for Sure!!!
And Especially After This, I'll Buy The Magazine With Keane Naked Please, Become My Dream Come True Soon.
I'm Sure Keane Will Win More Money Selling With Magazine With Their Photos Naked Than Selling Albums And DVDs.

Sorry, Write The Same Things Again.
But All The Truth Is Here Where I Wrote.