Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Well...

Hello everyone!

Today we gonna post one wonderful thing!

When we're actualize the Keane's news of today at the site www.keane.at we saw an wonderful thing(we repeat it again but it so wonderful)

The new video of Keane...

The music "A Bad Dream" appears on MTV but we don't know the day... But please see the video! It's very misterious,wonderful and simple! And one little information in that video only appear one of the guys! But we don't tell who!
Go there,see and tell us something!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTNbZDSWkuI

We hope you like enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love Your Blog Girls, So, I Support You, And I Just Want To Know One Thing. Didn't you read My E Mail I Sent 12/19? I Sent On keanefas@hotmail.com. If You read Please reply that message.

Anonymous said...

About The Video: More than Perfect, It Was Exactlly the Way I Wanted, The Victim is Tom, He's Lonely, Lost.
Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect, So Perfect.I Loved So Much!!!I Want Them as An Actor, It's Was the fact I Loved The Video.