Friday, December 01, 2006



EARLY WINTER (Gwen Stefani's music)*Composed and produced by TIM*

You, you know how to get me so low
My heart had a crash when you spoke
I can't fix what you broke
And you, you always said you had a reason
Again and again this feeling
Oh why do I give in ?
And I always was I always was one for crying
I always was one for tears
The sun's getting cold it's snowing

Looks like an early winter
For us
Looks like an early winter
For us
An early winter
Oh I need you to turn me over

Listen, the map of the world is on you
The moon gravitates around you
The seasons escape you
And I always was, I always was one for crying
I always was one for tears
No I never was, I never was one for lying
You lied to me all these years
The sun's getting cold it's snowing

Looks like an early winter
For us
Looks like an early winter
For us An early winter
Oh I need you to turn me over

Why, why do you act so stupid?
Why?
you know i'm always right

It looks like an early winter
For us
It hurts and I can't remember sunlight
An early winter for us
The leaves are changing colors (for us)
**********************************************************************
Hello!
This is the music that our sweety Tim composed and produced with Gwen Stefani's in her new album!

If you want listen go to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1lFKAshqRk

**********************************************************************
We will going post some photos of their, but first we have to ask for permition.

And we're going to do one video! And we promise you will be the first to know about the video!

Kisses and comment!

KEANE RULES!

WE LOVE THIS PHOTO! beautiful! wondeful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this blog is five stars!
I liked moreover taste very very them keane… as you say (Paty): keane is a pleasant vice… very very very !
And i take the change to ask why that you did not inform to me that you had this blog:S…:(
ours and of your friend… ham ham…;)
lol this blog is amazing;)
Continue…
kisses for you two

By:Patricia Moura

Anonymous said...

I Really Liked Early Winter Song, I'm a Gwen Fan, I Like Her, Her Songs, And I Love Her Style.
The Song Writting By Tim, Then Is More than Perfect.I Love Him and the Others of Keane.They're The Best!!!!
Unfortunately The People Of Brazil Don't Recognize Keane, I Think They Don't Like Then, There's Few Fans and about the Gwen's Album's The Midia of Brazil Don't Tell About Tim's Colaboration Just Say: Pharell,"I Don't Remenber the other" And The Other, Tim is The Other F8@K You. AH!!!I Want Them On Disk MTV And Top 20.CRYSTAL BALL PLEASE!!!
Disk MTV is a Brazilliam TRL Tel: 55cod Brazil, 11cod São Paulo, 3511-3333

I Repeat 55-11-3511-3333
This Contry Gotta Like Keane!!!