Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hello! Today we going to post some compositions then we write in our English classes. We hope you like!

Paty's compositions:

This was writing to one homework. Is not perfect but...

Our perfect Holiday (imagine):

Last summer, I went to London with my best friend Ana Catarina. We went on 3rd July. We went by plane. It was a very comfortable flight. We went to one of Keane's concerts and in the end of the concert we met them. It was beautiful! Tom, Tim and Rich were very cool with us. We felt very well. We felt in heaven! We also visited the North Ireland, Scotland and the rest of United Kingdom. We saw very beautiful things and it was very funny gone with my best friend. Our favourite part was when we met them and the concert it was very good, it had many fans. And the lights, the songs, everything were beautiful! I can't explain. We felt very sad when we came back to Portugal but we fulfilled one of our dreams! I want to repeat it again.

(Attention: this is not true! We have to imagine our perfect holiday and this is my ideal holiday)

Ana’s compositions:

Last summer I had my ideal holiday. I went to London with my cousin Patricia. We went by plane and we loved it. What I like the most was the Keane ´s concert. Keane is my favourite band and I liked to listen to him very much. Patricia and I met, Tom Chaplin after the concert, he is very nice. In London we stayed in a beautiful hotel, and we loved the swimming pool. We stayed there for a week and after that we had to return home because we had classes.

Ideal holiday:

Last year,I has my ideal holiday. I went to London because it's there Keane live.I went to London with my friend Patricia because we wanted to meet Keane...

In London we visited a lot of places,but what i like more it's went to a Keane's concert. It was very cool and in the end Patricia and I met Tom,Tim and Rich of the band "KEANE" ... They are very nice and they gave us some autographs.

Well this is the end of the post! The texts isn't perfect but we're learning in school and Paty's has special classes on saturday's morning to learn more to in the future be better and make this blog perfect too!

No comments: