Friday, November 24, 2006

Hello everyone!

Today we're gonna post some good news...

Tom Chaplin told to keanemusic.com: "Our recent tour has reminded us of why we picked up our instruments and started making music in the first place. After the problems I've had this year, I felt the best buzz of my life getting back amongst the love and boundless enthusiasm of our fans and now we want to take that to another level."






















"A Bad Dream" will be the next single:
Details of next single from 'Under The Iron Sea' confirmed

We can confirm that the next single to be taken from Keane's current album will be 'A Bad Dream'. The single will be released on January 22nd 2007 and the lads are filming a video for it this week.

We'll let you know as soon as we have the B-sides and artwork. Until then, you can hear a live version of the track from the Brighton show on Keane's recent UK tour on the band's MySpace profile, by myspace.com/keane

P.S.- Listen the music "A Bad Dream" is really,really beautiful! The second voices are very good and Tom's voice... We can't explain is really spectacular!

And we take the change to tell you today or tomorrow we will change the blog's template! We think you will enjoy it! But... Wait and see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Really Loved Bad Dream is Gonna The Next Single, This Song Is So Perfect, and My 4Th Favorite Song from The Album Under The Iron Sea.I Would Like who the history about the video Tom as an actor, Because I Love This Song And he Could Be the victim.Not Like Crystal Ball The Victim is an actor, I Want Tom.
I Want To See He as an Actor.
Marina