Friday, September 14, 2007


Keane DVD release sooner than we thought

As the amazon.co.uk said in their site.. Keane's Live DVD in the O2 Arena will be release in 5th November, of this year and no in Final of November or December as we all fans thought.

That's a good news.. It's the way we have to keep know about Keane and their songs.

Details:
  • Format: PAL
  • Region: Region 2 ( All Europe is avaiable to see the DVD)
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Classification: To be announced
  • Studio: Universal Island
  • DVD Release Date: 5 Nov 2007
  • ASIN: B000VSGHSU

  • 2 comments:

    Sara K. said...

    This is a cool blog!
    Keane should come here to see how the fans really support and care about them :)

    kisses*

    Sara K.

    Anonymous said...

    AH!!! But Here I'm So Sure The Delay Will Be Bigger, But When The DVD Release Here We'll Buy, Nete Is So Curious To That DVD, More Than I Am, Because I'm Not Watching TV Anymore I Don't Have Patience To TV, But Of Course When The New Keane's DVD Is Here I'll Watch.

    Humm But When Release The Magazine With Keane Naked I'll Try To Be The First To Buy, Humm My Dream...